MEANS MORE THAN LOSING WEIGHT
THE LIFE YOU COULD BE LEADING
ARE YOU READY TO MAKE IT HAPPEN?
THIS IS WHERE YOUR IMPOSSIBLE
YOU CAN CLOSE THE GAP
BETWEEN WHERE YOU ARE AND WHERE YOU WANT TO BE
- The World Health Organisation states a third of Aussies do not exercise enough!
- In 2018, there were 30.4% of Australian adults who didn’t reach the recommended level of physical activity to stay healthy.
- Out of 168 countries, Australia ranked 97th based on the number of people who are sufficiently active.
- Yet, the lack of physical activity is not just a problem in Australia; it is a persistent global health issue that seems to get worse over time.
- In a 2018 study, the World Health Organisation said that 1.2 billion adults from all around the world are at a very high risk of fatal diseases due to a sedentary lifestyle or not getting enough exercise!
- Doctors and health experts are very concerned that this is reaching a critical epidemic since the global activity levels have NOT changed since 2001 despite the awareness campaigns. The comfortable lifestyle in the wealthier nations heavily contributes to the problem.
- As a result, men over 40 will continue to be at a heightened risk of developing life-threatening conditions like diabetes, cardiovascular disease, heart disease, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, sleep apnoea symptoms and cancer UNLESS they do physical exercise and change their diets.
You have the power to change your shoulds into musts!
You already have the answers inside you.
Anthony Hills' only job is to help you execute it.
- Do you want to be just another statistic?
- Are you content with the lifestyle you have now?
- Is the unhealthy you, still the picture you want to see in 1 year, 5 years or 10 years from now?
Take control. Your Weight. Your Health. Your life!
Ignite is a world-class, online wellness coaching program with personalised training and eating plans, that Anthony will personally create specifically for you. Anthony will monitor your progress weekly and provide regular and consistent feedback to keep you on track and most importantly, keep you motivated.
With 30 years of health and fitness experience, Anthony offers a variety of specific methods and tips to keep you on the right path. No matter how many times you’ve tried and failed in the past by “doing it alone”, this time you will have Anthony on board to finally start making things happen.
Anthony lives and breathes the health and fitness lifestyle with his own body and with his precious and valued clients.
“After a while, with my personalised help, you will come to enjoy your new healthy lifestyle even though it may come with some early challenges as you transition into the newer, streamlined version of you.”
As part of the Ignite experience, you will receive daily habits to complete, reflection exercises and weight loss tips. It is an easy-to-use system that genuinely supports a holistic weight loss and well-being journey. It is also beneficial to anyone wanting to improve their understanding of nutrition and relationship with food.
- Is it your lack of time because you’re doing so many things in a day?
- And because of that, you don’t have enough energy to exercise, too?
- Or is it more about competing interests, you think doing what you really want in your free time is worth your time more, after all, you deserve a break?
- Maybe the thought of changing your habits by starting to exercise and sticking to it just seems like too much effort?
- Have you tried getting healthier in the past, but it was too much work?
- Or perhaps, there is no sufficient motivation to really push yourself beyond your limits?
- How are you honestly feeling nowadays?
- Do you feel like your confidence will grow more if you feel better about yourself?
- Do you think you’ll have more zest for life if your body is more able and capable?
- Do you think deep down, you will feel better about yourself if you improve your physique?
I hear you mate. I’ve been there. We’ve all been there. But I’m here to tell you that things CAN get better and WILL get better. Your current state doesn’t have to be your state next year.
If you take the journey with me, we will address all the reasons that are holding you back so you’ll have a clear mind and purpose going into this new lifestyle change. We will eliminate the feelings of fear
and doubt, and we will replace that with excitement —
excitement for a healthy lifestyle and wellbeing!
A Little More About Me AND
I want to tell you something about me. Many of my personal training clients over the years have struggled with eating too many snacks at the worst times of the day, especially after dinner and before bed while watching the TV. I couldn’t tell you how many times my personal training clients have asked me if I personally like to eat snacks after dinner when I’m winding down for the day. The answer to that question is YES, of course, I love to eat snacks like potato chips, cakes or ice cream in the evenings after dinner, I’m just like everyone else in that regard.
However, do I eat snacks after dinner every night? NO, I don’t, I rarely ever snack at any time of the day or night. In fact, most of the time, I don’t even want to eat junk because I’ve trained my mind to block out those urges to snack on chips and sweets.
One of the main focuses of the Ignite Program is to teach you how to block out your constant or regular urges to snack on the wrong foods at all the wrong times. Helping you firstly cut back on the snacking and eventually minimising your snacking considerably is where so many people fail when it comes to losing weight, so this is exactly why I’m targeting this problem as one of my highest priorities to help my Ignite Program members.
The reason I use the words “minimising your snacking considerably” is because I have no intention of eliminating the odd snack here and there since we all do enjoy some cakes or chips from time to time. I love to eat and I enjoy the pleasure of eating all types of foods, and I want you to enjoy this fun part of life as well. It’s like most things in life, it’s all about moderation, not elimination.
In the Ignite Program, you will receive regular “one-on-one” coaching from me regarding how to incorporate moderation into your life, eventually getting to the point where you couldn’t imagine your life without it.
THE LAZY MIND
Our minds are naturally lazy. Let me explain in more detail.
Your mind, my mind, and everyone’s mind is designed to protect us from harm. Our minds try to stop us from doing anything that will hurt us or even make us feel uncomfortable. A great example of this is when we set our alarm clock to wake us up early before going to work, to do some early morning exercise for half an hour.
As soon as we hear the alarm, our protective mind tells us we would be more comfortable if we just stayed in bed. However, if you are living an unhealthy lifestyle and you are trying to get back in shape, you know deep inside, the best thing to do is bypass your lazy mind and jump right out of bed and get ready to do your exercise. Once you have completed your exercise, you know you will feel so much better about yourself than if you had listened to your lazy mind and stayed in bed.
If you are trying to lose weight on your own and it doesn’t seem to be working, you’ve probably been listening to your lazy mind too often. When you become an Ignite member, I will be following up with you every single week on how many workouts you completed and how many you missed. Most of you will be exercising 4 to 5 days per week for about 30 minutes per session. It’s really not that big of a commitment when you think about it.
Nothing gives me more joy than hearing my clients tell me they completed all their weekly training goals because I know deep down how good it makes them feel inside. Sticking to the simple weekly goals as a part of the Ignite Program and reporting their progress to me on a weekly basis for a lot of my members becomes one of the most satisfying parts of their new healthy lifestyle.
Most people find that achieving goals, even small goals, is immensely satisfying and this makes them feel good. The Ignite Program does require some effort on your part, but what in life is worth having without some effort. But as you stick to my mini-challenges that I will keep changing regularly, you will begin to see the results of your effort and day by day, week by week, month by month, you will have me as your guide for one full year of this exciting journey.
It’s Time To Start Being Accountable!
The Ignite Program is about accountability. So what’s that mean? Let me explain.
If you are overweight or just not happy with your body, then previously, you were only accountable to yourself and apparently that hasn’t worked out too well since you are not living in the body you want.
Once you join the Ignite Program, guess what? I think you guessed it, you will now be accountable to me. I will be monitoring all aspects of your training and eating plan. We will be in contact weekly, and I will constantly be updating your personal profile with your progress at every step along the way.
I will be setting small goals for you on a regular basis. And as you begin to achieve these goals and as the kilos start to come off, I will continue to make these goals slightly more challenging as I watch your progress. If you are the type of person who loves a challenge, I really think you will enjoy this process as we work on you achieving your goals together instead of you trying to go it alone.
None of these goals will ever be out of your reach, that’s the whole idea behind the Ignite Program. When you work with me “one-on-one”, I will set goals specifically suited to you, my other clients will have different goals relevant to their body, whereas, your goals will be set for your body.
There’s one more thing I need to mention. With me, it’s not all work and no play. Effort equals reward and as you achieve your mini goals along the way, there will certainly be rewards and on certain days, you’ll be able to indulge in your favourite foods including all the yummy stuff as well.
The Path to a Healthier You Depends on the Choices You Make
Everything in life is a choice. Everything.
It’s always your choice to do your 30 minute exercise routine, 5 days per week or you can always choose to watch an extra 30 minutes of TV on those 5 days.
It’s your choice to buy expensive and unhealthy takeaway for dinner on the way home from work, or you can choose to do a weekly grocery shop and always have healthy and affordable food in the fridge to cook when you arrive home from work.
Even though there may be a bit more effort involved in cooking the healthy meal, it usually tastes so much nicer and is considerably more satisfying than the junk you buy on the go.
If making poor choices in regards to your health and fitness has been a problem for you, perhaps even a huge problem, the Ignite Program was designed with you in mind.
Instead of you making the choices to exercise or not to exercise or eat junk or eat healthily, once you become an Ignite member, I will prepare a custom training plan to fit in with your work and lifestyle, as well as a specific eating plan that you will enjoy and that will cover your entire week.
I will even give you some of my special tips on how to stick to the program and reward you along the way.
and the Ignite Program was designed with this in mind.
Is The Ignite Program For You?
- All aspects of time management
- Fitting daily exercise into your busy schedule
- Choosing the right exercises to burn fat in the shortest time possible
- Knowing how often to exercise to get the best results
- Choosing whether to lift weights, do cardio or both
- Knowing what time of the day is the ideal time to burn the most body fat
- Choosing the best foods to eat to lose the most weight
- Knowing when to eat and how often to eat for optimum fat loss
- Knowing how often is ok to have a “cheat day” and still keep making progress
- Successfully beginning your training program and sticking with it
Then, the Ignite Program will address all these troubles in detail while keeping you
motivated and on track with regular weekly personalised support.
Add Your Heading Text Here
Finally, You Have Someone to
Support and Guide You
Not only is the Ignite Program designed to help you lose body fat in the shortest time possible, but it is also a comprehensive learning program where members will become educated for life about all aspects of their health and fitness journey.
I will explain in very simple to understand terms how both your body and your mind operates to give you the best and the fastest results regardless of your goals.
Whether you have a little bit of weight to lose or whether you have a lot of weight to drop, my easy-to-follow steps take much of the unwanted stress from your new exercise program, and I stay in contact with you on a regular weekly basis.
Finally you will have someone with years of practical experience in weight loss and exercise, who is also in his 40s guiding you every step of the way.
Add Your Heading Text Here
Tap into 80%
with the Ignite
Ignite members will learn that the most effective way to lose a significant amount of body fat in the safest and healthiest way possible is predominantly through making changes to the way they eat on a regular basis. In fact, successfully losing weight and keeping it off long-term will be achieved through 80% diet and 20% exercise.
If you were to begin a regular exercise program and you exercised with intensity for an hour each day, 5 days per week, but you did not make any changes to your current unhealthy diet, your progress would be slow at best. However, by following my diet advice, customised for each individual Ignite member, you will tap into 80% more potential fat loss than if you only exercised without changing your diet.
With over 30 years of experience, I know what works best and will not waste any of your valuable time on techniques or programs that offer slow results or no results at all.
Nothing Is Impossible with the Ignite Program
If you are the type of person who dreads monotony and hates doing the same boring exercises over and over again without ever seeing any noticeable results. My personalised “one-on-one” Ignite Program changes the training tone regularly so you don’t go stale.
The same goes for those boring, impossible to follow diets. On my custom-designed eating plan, you will follow a healthy eating plan that you can stick to and still be rewarded with your favourite foods regularly.
The Ignite Program was designed for those who currently don’t have an effective plan to lose body fat and keep it off. The Ignite Program runs for 12 months and by the end of the program, you will have a more comprehensive understanding of how your body works and be in a better position to manage both your body weight and your happiness in ways, perhaps, you never thought were possible.
Areas I can
- Understand the basics of nutrition for wellbeing and weight loss
- Build knowledge, skill and confidence in meal planning and preparation, supermarket shopping, reading food labels, eating out and adapting food choices
- Cook and eat in a way that is enjoyable, adaptable and sustainable over the long run
Lifestyle Change &
- Clarify and set personal vision,values, priorities and goals
- Create / embed daily habits and practices
- Develop a mindset that supports holistic well-being and sustainable weight loss
- Career / professional / personal development
- Understand key principles of exercise to support specific goals
- Set up and review exercise routines that suit you
- In-Home Personal Training sessions
I offer a mix of Lifestyle Coaching, Lifestyle Support and Personal Training services and utilise the Ignite platform to support my clients. My services are flexible and can be customised to meet different goals, challenges and budget.
YOU CAN CHOOSE FROM
THREE LEVELS OF SUPPORT
Lifestyle Coaching is conversational, reflective and focuses on exploring challenges that are important to you through open questions (normally centred around shifting behaviours, mindset and self-belief). My coaching practice focuses on helping you identify specific areas that you would like to change or strengthen in your life. I will then help you to break these down into habit-based practices.
Lifestyle support involves practical guidance to help you build up knowledge and skills that support your lifestyle goals. This will include support around meal preparation, exercising at home, supermarket shopping, goal setting, time management and weekly planning.
Personal Training involves specific and practical guidance, advice and support around exercise and movement to support your fitness goals and needs.
In addition to providing extensive support around Nutrition, you will also receive a well-balanced exercise plan (for home or gym) which includes clear video demonstrations.
Make the Change Today
Ageing is inevitable, but it is your choice to make changes that will be good for your life. Say goodbye to the old you who’d rather sleep than walk for 30 minutes. No more restless Dad who’d rather watch TV than play with the kids in the yard just because he lacks the energy to keep up. See ya later to the man who was content with wearing XXXL shirts just to hide the rolls of belly fat underneath.
With my commitment and your dedication to become a better version of you:
- You will welcome a man who embraces exercise as a lifestyle.
- You will welcome a father who loves to participate in outdoor activities with his kids because he knows quality time is priceless.
- Your family will appreciate a man who values his own self worth, is confident and most importantly, leads by example, living his own unique version of a healthy and fit lifestyle.
ARE YOU IN NEED OF:
- Help beginning an exercise program and sticking to it?
- Help with your diet?
- Someone to guide you on your new health and fitness journey?
- Serious help staying motivated?
- Someone who understands how you feel?
- Someone to lean on who really wants you to succeed?
I am here for you. I am here for the old you and I will be there, for you to lean on, as the new you emerges. You have my commitment to bring out the best in you no matter how tough the challenge may seem to begin with.
Just remember one very important thing mate. Nothing ever truly worth having comes easily. With some courage, a willingness to learn and some hard work you will see, week by week, month by month, that achieving your ideal body is truly within your grasp.
Join your Ignite Program Today. I’ll be waiting.
- When do we start?
We will start right away. Upon joining the Ignite Program, you will receive a questionnaire in your inbox. Please fill that out as honestly as possible and from there, I can determine which health and fitness goals we will focus on, and we will get the ball rolling!
- I haven’t had a proper exercise program for a long time. Will the Ignite program still work for me?
Of course! Your personalised program is specifically tailored just for you. This means you can start at your own pace and in your own time. I will guide you every step of the way. I will also help you get into the habit of exercising as well as healthy eating.
- Is there a specific timeframe or date of completion for my program?
No, and this is what makes the Ignite Program special. The results for everyone will be different, but it is a priority to help you achieve those goals in the shortest time possible. And even if you’ve reached your old goals and created new ones, we will continue working on that, too, as long as you want to keep going.
- Am I required to have a gym membership at the same time?
Nope! I will work with the present you, regardless if you have access to gym equipment or not. We will definitely talk about the equipment you can use at home if you prefer to workout there. Nevertheless, if you already have a gym membership and have no idea how to begin or if you’re doing things right, your personalised workout plan will be your guide.
- I may need to take a break from training, how will that work out?
I understand that there are times when you may need to step away from the program for a couple of days to weeks to attend to personal matters. Just let me know about it and we can work things out.
- Who can join the Ignite Program?
Any man over the age of 40 who wants to start living a healthier and a more active lifestyle can be a part of this program! If you want to lose weight, buff up or start living healthy in all facets of your life, then this program is right for you. Ignite is open for beginners. Intermediate and advanced trainees.
- I have an injury, can I still join the Ignite Program?
Yes! Whether you’ve sustained an injury in the past or just want to be more cautious about specific areas of your body, we will factor that in when I make your personalised workout plan. We won’t let an injury weigh you down.
- Will my diet and workout change often?
This will really depend on your progress. For some people, a change of workout can take around 3 to 4 weeks so they challenge their muscles more. Nonetheless, I will make sure we follow the right pacing in your diet and workouts.
- What is my guarantee that I will get the results I want?
That guarantee comes from your own desire to really achieve the goals you’ve set for yourself. Are you going to give 100% commitment? Are you going to work harder than you ever have before? Are you going to work together with me and allow me to guide you to success? If that’s a yes, you will get the results you want! My commitment is to give you the support and guidance you need.
- Do I have to meet you personally for this?
The Ignite Program will be purely online correspondence. We understand how busy everyone can get, and this is the best way you can accommodate the program into your hectic daily schedule. It’s one of the best things about the Ignite Program, you can do it anywhere in the world – train in a hotel or eat healthy while on vacation!
ENTER A COMMUNITY RESERVED FOR THE SELECT FEW WITH A SHARED PURPOSE AND COMMITMENT TO BE THE VERY BEST VERSION OF THEMSELVES.
It Begins from the Moment You Ignite Yourself.
The Ignite Program is much more than personal training, it presents a rare opportunity for rare individuals. You will connect with others in the community who, like you, are determined to experience the very best that life has to offer in every aspect of their health, fitness and wellbeing.
No dream is too big, no challenge is too great, nothing we want for our future is beyond our reach.
Transform the quality of your life forever!